Tuesday 24 September 2013

Where Have I Been??

I am sorry for the lack of posts recently and I just wanted to tell you all where I have been.
Over the past few months I have been suffering from some pretty horrible headaches. They have progressively been getting worse and it got to the point that I couldn't even stand to look at my laptop or even my phone at times as it was causing me so much pain. The other day though I had had enough and decided to go to the opticians to see if my headaches might be being caused by my eyesight. 
It turns out they were! 
I came out with 2 shiny new pairs of glasses that I now have to wear when reading, on the computer and when my eyes are feeling tired.
I am amazed at the difference wearing them has made! My headaches have dramatically reduced and I can now spend time on my laptop without feeling like someone has just hit me over the head with a big hammer! 
 I am still slowly getting used to wearing them but I really like them. 
And you never know, they may even make me look a bit intelligent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...