Friday 30 August 2013

W7 Lash & Line Super Nova




I was offered the chance to try out W7's new Lash & Line and I have to admit I was a little intrigued! Lash & Line is a product that you can use to line your lashes as well as using it as a mascara. Before it arrived I couldn't figure out what it was going to look like but once I received it my curiosity was satisfied! 
It has a regular plastic mascara wand but at the end of it is a thin little brush that is for lining you lashes! I love products that have more than one purpose and Lash & Line is no different! When using it as a mascara you get a nice even coating of glitter over your lashes which is perfect for a night out. As a liner you get a nice opaque line filled with glitter which could easily be worn during the day to add a little sparkle to your make up. It was a little tricky when applying the mascara at first not to get the liner part all over my cheek but with a little practice I got much better at it.
The one that I have tried out is Super Nova, a silver glitter, but it will be available in 6 different shades so there's plenty to try out! They will be available to buy from Xtras soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! :D What an interesting concept for that brush!
    I found you on the blog hop and am now following :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I loved the concept of the liner and brush in one! Thanks for following! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...