Sunday 2 June 2013

Project 10 Pan Update

It's been about a month and a half now since I started my Project 10 Pan so I thought it was about time I gave you all a wee update!
So far I have managed to completely use up 2 items. 



First finished was my Bourjois 1,2,3 foundation which I loved! I liked the coverage that this foundation gave me and it was great for everyday use. 
I have also finished my Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara. This is another everyday product for me, it gave great length and volume to my lashes.
I would definitely repurchase both these products once my P10P is over.

I am also on my way to finishing off another couple of products so I will hopefully have a few more to show you in my next update post! 
Is any one else doing a Project 10 Pan?? How are you getting on??

2 comments:

  1. I think the project 10 pan is cool! But I have no idea about it. Is it similar with product empties? Hihi. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A project 10 pan is when you don't buy any make up until you use up 10 products in your collection. Some people pick 10 specific items but I just use up things as I go. Hope this helps :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...