Wednesday 8 May 2013

NOTD - Barry M Kingsland Road


Kingsland Road is part of the Barry M Textured Nail Effects range and you can pick them up in Superdrug or Boots for only £3.99. 
Kingsland Road is a lovely summery pale pink and great now that the weather is getting that little bit nicer. It took 3 coats to get the effect that I wanted but you could probably get away with only 2. I was a little unsure of the way the polished look with the textured finish but after wearing it for a few days I grew to like it. It lasted well on my nails and I would probably buy a few of the other colours in the range as they are nice pastel shades!

2 comments:

  1. I like this colour, perfect for the summer! Barry M nail polishes are always a winner!
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com
    Thanks for leaving me your link in the bbloggers chat! I followed by bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing, i need to try these out!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...