Sunday 12 February 2012

Denman D3 Kiss Brush

For Valentine's Day this year Denman's famous D3 classic styling brush has been given a bit of a make over and now comes covered in some luscious lips!


It is available in 3 colours -black with red lips (which I have), pink with silver lips and red with black lips.

It comes with the same anti-static rubber pad as the original which is great for my hair right now. These cold temperatures and constantly having the heating on has made my hair ridiculously frizzy and full of static so rather than add to the problem with my other brushes I have been reaching for this!

It is extremely comfortable to use and glides through any tangles I have in my hair with no problems.

I can be a bit funny sometimes when it comes to doing my hair. I hate it if I put my hair up in a ponytail and there are bumps in it but with this there were no problems. 

I have never used any Denman brushes before but after trying this one out I will definitely be trying out some more! I really like the look of the Squargonomics Square Ceramic Barrel Bristle brush, it looks like it might help in my quest for some volume! 

The D3 Kiss Brushes are limited addition so if you want one make sure you get in there quick!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is a cute little valentines piece :)
    good post
    I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it would have made a great Valentine's present! xx

      Delete
  2. I love their brushes and that pattern is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, so cute! I had never tried them until now but I will definitely be trying some more! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...