Friday 22 July 2011

Best Blog Award!!

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Cat over at Beauty, Glamour and Gloss  and Ellie from Miss E Blog for very kindly giving me the Best Blog Award!



It is always nice to know that other people are enjoying reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

The rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave this to you

2. Share 7 random things about yourself
  1. I love macaroni cheese
  2. I have 3 cats, Zimmy, Tash and Sophie
  3. I need a new laptop
  4. I've got a plant in my living room that the cats keep knocking over
  5. I can't drive
  6. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite film
  7. I have go blue nail varnish on my toes
3. Award 15 blogs

















4. Answer the following questions:

* Favourite colour: Pink

* Favourite song: Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire

* Favourite dessert: Cinnamon Waffles

* What is p*ssing you off: Not having a job!!

* When I'm upset: There is nothing better than a cuddle from my boyfriend!

* Favourite pet: My cats

* Black or White: Black

* Biggest fear: Wax models!!

* Best feature: My eyes

* Everyday attitude: It's never as bad as it seems

* What is perfection: Ibiza!!! :)

* Guilty pleasure: Neighbours and Home and Away are my favourite programes

So thank you again to the lovely ladies that gave me this award!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Awhh Thank you really means alot! I love my 2 cats as well :) I adore Cinnamon waffles yum yum! Also I can relate to finding a job! It has taken me months to find the ideal job which fits around our family life! I hope you find a job soon hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sherrie - Thanks hun! Im sure something will turn up soon! And you are very welcome for the award :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for mentioning me, that's so nice of you ;-)

    P.S cinnamon waffles are a-mazing , good choice

    xxxxx Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Claire - You are welcome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the blog award and good luck with the job search! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Peonies and Lilies - Thank you and ur welcome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thanks so much for awarding me.

    LOve your cats names.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @The Brunette - You're welcome :) aw thank u hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the award sweetie thats so kind of you.
    I love beauty and the beast too... but I hate macaroni cheese :S

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Miss Lori - Aw ur welcome! I guess I can let u off with the macaroni cheese hate seen as u love beauty and the beast haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...