Thursday 8 July 2010

Review - Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel Off Masque

Hi guys!

So these reviews are becoming a bit of a weekly feature! This is the third face mask from the Montagne Jeunesse range that I've reviewed on my blog.


(Picture taken from Superdrug website)

This mask was one of their peel off masks which is designed to remove dead skin cells, impurities and unblock your pores. It has cucumber in it so it's nice and cooling when you apply it as well.

When you apply this mask it comes out the packet as a clear green liquid which you just slap on your face! You leave it to dry, which took about 15 minutes but some parts that were obviously a little thicker took longer. There's not much of a smell to this mask, a slight cucumber smell at the most.

One of the things I love about this mask is that you peel it off! It's a little weird but I find something strangely satisfying about peeling off the mask, especially when it all comes off in one! Peel off masks are also great cause they so easy to take off and make hardly any mess.

Once I'd taken the mask off my skin felt nice and smooth and looked slightly more awake than before I put the mask on. And there's something really relaxing about having a face mask on. So overall I was pretty pleased with this mask and think I would definitely purchase it again.
For the peel off factor alone! Hehe!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love a peely mask. Gonna have a try of this.

    Thank you

    Ree
    xxx
    http://reallyree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...