Monday 12 July 2010

NOTD - W7 Silk


I really like this colour in the bottle but once I put it on I was a little unsure about it but it's growing on me. It's a peachy nude and I wasn't sure if it suited me. I've had it on for 4 days now though and I'm starting to like it. It's slightly darker in really life than it looks in the picture but it took 4 or 5 coats to get a decent colour pay off. It hasn't got one chip in it though which I am quite impressed with! I've got another 2 W7 polishes to try and I'm looking forward to trying them now seen as this one has lasted so well. Think I might be purchasing some more!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl I love your blog.
    An I have chosin your blog for
    the " I love your blog award " on my blog.
    Please check out my blog for the rules on this award.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...