Friday 9 July 2010

A Little Haul For You

Hiya!

If you follow me on Twitter then you might know that I was at my boyfriends at the weekend. He was busy on the Monday practicing for his bike test (which he passed!!!) so I got to spend the day in Maidstone shopping! Thought I would show you some of the things I picked up.



I finally got my hands on a Sleek contour kit. Ive been wanting one of these for ages but my local Superdrug never really has a great stock of Sleek products so I was pleased to finally be able to get one of these. I got it in light seen as im so pale! I tried it today and I love it! Definitely going to be doing a face of the day with this.



It was difficult to get a picture where you can see the highliter but it was really nice once it was on my cheeks and gave a really nice glow.

I also picked up an eye crayon from Saver for 69p! Bargain! It's a nice shimmery pink colour (bottom of the swatches).

While in Primark I saw this gorgeous butterfly ring and had to have it! Can't wait to wear it out!


I also picked up 3 W7 nail polishes, a pink one, a peach one and a grey one, and an Elizabeth Arden gel eyeliner in black (second from the bottom on swatch picture).

Ive not spent any money in ages so was nice to get some new things. Need to try save the pennies though so going to try not buy any more for a while now! We'll see how long that lasts though ;)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Good wee haul! I am going to be up at my boyfriends next week, with time to waste while he is at work, must resist shopping!
    Would love to see pics of how you get on with the contour kit, I have the same one, but haven't had much success with it! Think I just need more practice.
    Anna x
    pinkpompoms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...