Tuesday 29 June 2010

Review - Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Face Mask

Hey everyone!

Last week I reviewed the fudge sauna mask so I thought I would review one of the other mask I have. So this week it was the turn of the fruit smoothie face mask. This mask is a pore cleansing mask and is supposed to leave you feeling cleansed and sparkling!


(Image taken from montagne-jeunesse.com)

The first thing I noticed was how thick it was, it reminded me of a clay mask. It has raspberry, mango, apricot, peach and pomegranate in it so it smells really fruity! I'm a little unsure of the smell though, I can't decide if I like it or not, I'm leaning slightly more towards not liking. I don't know what it is about the smell, might be the raspberries cause I'm not a massive fan of them.

So put the mask on nice and thick cause you seemed to get loads in the packet, you could probably get 2 uses out of it if you were careful. I then sat back for the next 15 minutes and let the mask work its magic! While the mask was drying I noticed that it made my face feel really cold which was quite refreshing. After 15 minutes I headed to the bathroom to wash it off, this is where the problems started!

I found it took ages to wash all the mask off cause it was so thick and I ended up with it everywhere. Once I finally washed it all of thought it did leave my face feeling nice and smooth and every time I moved my head throughout the night I got a nice fruity smell from it. When I looked in the mirror this morning though my pores were all really visible!! I could see some I had never seen before which is never good!

All in all I'm not very impressed with this mask, I much prefer the fudge one. Don't think I will be re-purchasing this particular face mask.

 xx

3 comments:

  1. Love facemasks but never seem to do them! But they are always so relaxing when I do..if that makes sense.

    Really interesting that is made your pores more visable the morning after. Shall have to remember not to try this. Also quite like a more warming mask and ones that are REALLY thick.

    Great review :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this face mask loads and love it. It is quite thick, but I don't mind. Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :) I've got this in my stash in my beauty drawer- think I'll try it at the weekend and keep me fingers crossed it works for me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...