Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sweet Blog Award part 2

HI!

The lovely Tonia was nice enough to award me The Sweet Blog Award! Im so chuffed!
Thank you so much hun! If you've not check out her blog then I recommend you do Allaboutbeauty21



So, the rules are:

 
•Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers

•Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you

•Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment. Easy peasy!

So the 10 sweet and friendly bloggers Im passing this on to are:
 
 
I love reading all these blogs! If you've not read them already, then check them out!
 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this hunny! I've already done this post but I'll pop your name on it!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *air kisses* Thank you lovely! :)

    I did this post recently too...but...I've got plans to do my own Napolean Dynamite 'sweet blog' version soon (when I have thought of some funny rules - hee hee). Your name will def be on it! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks lovely! Very kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...