Friday 23 April 2010

First Ever Make-up

I was reading Makeup Savvy's blog the other night about her first ever make up purchase and it got me thinking, what was mine.............?
I cant remember the first piece of make up that I bought but I can remember the getting a bottle of Tinkerbell peel off glitter nail varnish from Santa one Christmas at a local club. It must be one of my first ever memories cause I think I must only have been about 3 or 4.
I loved this stuff! It was great cause you painted it on and then once it was dry you could just peel it straight off. Maybe this is were I got the habit of picking at my nail polish!
Sadly you cant get it anymore.
What was your first ever piecee of make up???

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love peel off nail varnish even at 21!
    haha I love the advert for it :)

    Really nice post.

    Fee @ Makeupsavvy.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...