Tuesday 20 April 2010

Beauty Bargain

I was at the till in Primark the other day and a little yellow box caught my eye, it had Beauty Babe nail polish written on the front and i was intrigued. I opened it up and there were 4 cute little bottles of nail polish inside. I was supposed to be trying not to spend too much money but it was only £2 so i thought it couldn't really hurt. Could it?

The box has got a magnetic lid so holds shut really well. It got 4 gorgeous pastel colours inside: sorbet - a pale orange, lolita - bubblegum pink, blush - a pinky/lilac and bloom a pale lilac. I don't really know what the point of it is but there's a mirror on the inside of the lid as well.



So I thought i would try each different colour on a different nail. For me to get near the colours in the bottle i needed to apply 4 coat of each colour. Lolita definitely had the best coverage out of the 4 and i wasn't really impressed with bloom cause it look really pale and not much like the colour in the bottle.



What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...